Announcement

Please do not reply to spam posts. Please use the report feature and a moderator will remove the offending post.

rhielovesyouami

ARGH!!!

MY SHOULDER FUCKING HURTS AND I NEED TO VENT SOME ANGER!!!!

For anyone who has ever had close friend who seemed to go to the edge of their sanity after the break up of a relationship and you've been very suprised as they were a strong, intelligent person falling apart..this song is dedicated to you.....And the other meaning is that boys smell.
-Tim Rogers, explaining Luxury of Hysteria at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.

StonerGroover

Re: ARGH!!!

haha talk about random.

hope you feel better. a nightcap would probably help!

rhielovesyouami

Aw, thanks. Putting aside the fact that I'm underage, I'm on an insane amount of chemicals at the moment so a nightcap may react with them and soon enough, I'll have rainbows pouring out of my eyeballs. Might just stick to fetta cheese and orange juice.

For anyone who has ever had close friend who seemed to go to the edge of their sanity after the break up of a relationship and you've been very suprised as they were a strong, intelligent person falling apart..this song is dedicated to you.....And the other meaning is that boys smell.
-Tim Rogers, explaining Luxury of Hysteria at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.

#4 February 21, 2008 1:46 am

rhielovesyouami

Shoulder's clearing up, but I've just remembwered how much I fucking hate Catriona Rowntree off Getaway. She's bloody everywhere!

Board footer