Announcement

Please do not reply to spam posts. Please use the report feature and a moderator will remove the offending post.

sqrnookle

Re: The You Am I/Temperance Union Wiki Project!

So I *did* put Martin's photo up, but 'cause it wasn't a public image, it got taken down.

Hrmm.

I guess we're back to one of us having a good pic of Tim that we don't mind throwing out into the creative commons - J or anyone?

Also - do we think that the main Tim article is adequately (for the time being) sourced? Debating whether to remove that silly cleanup marker.

"Darling, the only thing worse than being called a rock star is not being called a rock star."
-Timothy Rogers

#27 March 23, 2008 1:53 pm

politics

it might help if there were some sources... but this is just me being pedantic. at my job i see so many kids plagiarising (!) wikipedia for assignments and i'm constantly telling them to click on the sources & links provided.

the articles have come along great. it'd be nice if there was a you am i wiki on this site.

#28 May 23, 2008 7:35 am

sqrnookle

Feckers!

Someone's been vandalising the Tim page - just trying to undo the damage (no pun intended).

"Darling, the only thing worse than being called a rock star is not being called a rock star."
-Timothy Rogers

#29 May 24, 2008 3:47 am

rhielovesyouami

What? What've they written?

Rolling Stone Magazine: Is there a tall poppy syndrome here?
Tim Rogers: Darling, I'm too intoxicated with poppies to notice.

Board footer